|Ad product||Total lead time**||Creative iteration limit|
|Amazon Advertising Platform (AAP)||8 days||2 rounds|
|AAP Desktop display ads ▸||8 days||2 rounds|
|AAP Mobile banner ads ▸||8 days||2 rounds|
|Mobile interstitial ads ▸||8 days||2 rounds|
|Amazon Mobile Shopping||8+ days||2+ rounds|
|Mobile Static Link-In Banners ▸||8+ days||2 rounds|
|Link-Out Mobile Campaigns||15 days||2 rounds|
|Custom Mobile Campaigns||Call*||Call*|
|Amazon eCommerce Ads||8 days||2 rounds|
|Dynamic Ads (custom image) ▸||8 days||2 rounds|
|Dynamic Ads (standard) ▸||8 days (2 in US)||2 rounds (0 in US)|
|Campaign Landing Pages||10+ days||2+ rounds|
|Templated Landing Pages ▸||10 days (15 in EU)||2 rounds|
|Tailored Landing Pages ▸||20 days (25 in EU)||2 rounds|
|Custom Landing Pages ▸||Call*||Call*|
|Non-Standard Media||8 days||2+ rounds|
|Amazon Video Ads ▸||8 days||2 rounds|
|Billboard Below The Fold ▸||8 days||2 rounds|
|Daily Deals Site Stripe ▸||8 days||2 rounds|
|Offer Listings Stripe ▸||8 days||2 rounds|
|Marquee Ads ▸||8 days||2 rounds|
|Seller Central Ads ▸||8 days||2 rounds|
|Kindle with Special Offers||10 days||2 rounds|
|Fire Tablet with Special Offers||10–45 days||2+ rounds|
|Fire Tablet Wake Screen (Standard) ▸||10 days||2 rounds|
|Fire Tablet Video with Overlay (Standard) ▸||10 days||2 rounds|
|Fire Tablet Standard Animated Wake Screen||15 days (18 in EU)||4 rounds|
|Fire Tablet Custom Animated Wake Screen||18 days||4 rounds|
|Fire Tablet Custom Landing Page - Concept, design and implementation||45 days||5 rounds|
|Fire TV||10–45 days||2+ rounds|
|Fire TV Hero Banner ▸||10 days||2 rounds|
|Fire TV Landing Page (Video/Semi-custom) ▸||10 days||2 rounds|
|Fire TV Custom Landing Page - Concept, design and implementation||45 days||5 rounds|
|Standard Media||8 days||2 rounds|
* For lead times not specified, please call an Account Executive for further details and planning.
** Total lead time = # of business days from receipt of approved customer assets, until campaign is set live/ready to launch. Additional time may be required for campaigns with multiple creatives, ad versions, or platform types. Published times subject to change during peak times.
If advertising content is late or does not comply with Amazon’s advertising policies, Amazon may extend the campaign by the number of days the advertising content was late, and/or revise the flight dates pending placement and available inventory. If Amazon has not received creative assets that meet Amazon’s advertising policies within 3 days of campaign launch, Amazon may release inventory for all affected placements.
*** For 3rd party (advertiser and/or agency) provided creatives, the total lead time is two business days from receipt of approved 3rd party tags.
8 Day Creative Delivery Workflow and Requirements
For 8 day lead times, Amazon requires:
- Complete and accurate assets for all ad types, including copy
- Clear creative direction
- 24 hours turn-around time for feedback and creative approvals
- Maximum of two creative iterations - one round of review, with version two ready for approval
- Maximum of two creative designs
Ad Launch Time
- Amazon.com & Mobile: Ad starts no earlier than midnight (12AM), Eastern Standard Time. Specific times can be discussed.
- Kindle: Ad starts at midnight (12AM), Pacific Standard Time. Specific times cannot be accommodated.
Required Assets for Amazon Creative Services
- Pre-existing ad units for reference, layered PSD files, logos, backgrounds, key art, fonts, advertising copy & brand guidelines
- For IAB static ad creation, approved pre-existing ad reference units are required.
Some platforms have more specific requirements. Assets must be reviewed and approved prior to ad design and production getting underway. Schedules will be adapted for unique client circumstances such as legal approvals or multiple rounds of revisions. Please discuss specifics with your AMG contact.