Audio files (mp3)
In addition to the standard audio ad requirements, advertisers creating interactive audio ads must supply the following assets based on the type of call-to-action being promoted.
Add to Cart
Required: The Amazon Standard Item Number (ASIN) of the product to be added to cart.
Note: The following ASIN types are not currently supported:
- Prime Pantry
- Products with customization features, such as t-shirt sizes, subscription option
- Grocery and consumable products from subsidiaries, such as Whole Foods and Prime Now
- Video and e-gift cards
- In-skill purchasing products
- Products with age restrictions, alcohol, or explicit content might not be available in all locales
- Non-US ASINs
- Reminder date and time (must be between 9am and 8pm)
- Reminder content text (120 characters max / under 38 characters preferred)
Reminder text will be displayed and read back when the reminder triggers and will be seen both on the device in which the CTA is completed, as well as via push notification on the Alexa app, if available. Reminders may be freely edited or deleted by customers via the Alexa app or voice commands.
Send more info
- URL that is the destination promoted to the customer
- Brand name
Customers who interact with the ad by saying the CTA, "Alexa, send more info" will receive an email as well as a push notification. The email template is pre-defined and may not be customized aside from the URL and the brand name.