The Homepage Headliner retains your brand’s visibility and surrounds Twitch’s most premium inventory. The unit can scale seamlessly with varied screen resolution and display sizes without the risk of branding being compromised.
The Headliner Unit is comprised of three components, that together create the banner to implement:
- Right graphic: designated area for branding
- Left graphic: designated area for branding
- Selected hex color code as main background color: mandatory gradient color fade that is required to be built into the left and right graphics.
Table of contents
|Asset||Dimensions||Max. file size||Animation||File format|
|Left unit||450x350||150kb||None||JPG/PNG along with layered template PSD|
|Right unit||450x350||150kb||None||JPG/PNG along with layered template PSD|
Hex color code
This will be the central background color. It can be included in a file name, or sampled from units/designed template.
- Minimum font size: Copy 12pt Arial, Claims and disclaimers 9pt.
- Claims/disclaimer: No more than 20% of the total height of the ad.
- Borders: Not encouraged, if used, make sure they match the same HEX Color as the gradient
- Safe zones: All elements need to placed within a 150px safe zone to avoid overlapping with the UI.
Tags and trackers
- Only 1 impression 1x1 and click tracker site-served to track both units is allowed.
Twitch Advertising standard lead times (SLAs) account for the number of business days it will take to launch a campaign and to provide screenshots. The below SLAs assume that the provided IO is fully signed, creatives are approved and ready to be implemented into our systems. See also Lead Times.
- Build out creative: 8 business days (includes 1 round of standard client review)
- Launch and set the campaign live: 3 business days
- Screenshots of live campaign: 3 business days