Click to full-screen video
Click to full-screen video is a destination type that enables advertisers to brand a video playback experience on the Fire tablet. Tapping on the call-to-action button opens a full screen video that begins playing automatically. In addition to standard media controls, the video can contain either one or two call-to-action buttons at the top left corner of the screen; these buttons are optional and only visible when the media controls are active. The video ends on a branded ‘end slate.’
Click to full-screen video call-to-action buttons may be added to any of our current creative executions, including Animated Wake Screens, Amazon Video Ads, or Panels.
Fire tablet wake screens support up to two buttons, where one is a Click to full-screen video button. Call-to-action text should clearly communicate the expected experience to the customer (i.e. Watch video, Watch trailer).
Once the customer taps on the call-to-action button, the video begins playing automatically in full screen with up to two optional buttons overlaid on the video. Buttons (if applicable) appear when video controls are visible.
The video resolves on a full screen end slate with a chosen image from the video. A headline, short description, and button(s) appear on top of the image. From here, customers may replay the video or tap on a call-to-action button.
Always provide a high quality version of a video. Note that we cannot edit or alter your video content; please provide final video assets.
|Codec||MPEG or H.264|
|Resolution||1280x720 (720p) or higher|
|Bitrate||15mbps or higher|
|Frame rate||30fps or lower|
|Maximum duration||3 minutes|
|Bitrate||192kbps or higher|
- Up to two optional buttons in the overlay — tapping these buttons directs the user to an Amazon shopping page, Custom Landing Page, or external tablet-optimized URL.
- The same buttons and accompanying links that appear on the overlay during playback are used on the end slate.
- All button sizes and positions are native and fixed; these cannot be altered.
- Overlay text is optional; if included, adhere to the following specifications:
- Campaign copy
- Click through URL (if applicable)
- Logo(s) in vector format (.EPS or .AI)
- Campaign fonts
- Brand guidelines
- High quality imagery
- Approved legal rights for tablet usage
- 1920x1200 and 1200x1920 minimum size
- Layered Photoshop file format (.PSD )
- High quality video
- 1280x720 minimum size
- 3 minute maximum length
- Must include audio
- End slate assets
- 1920x1066px JPG
- Headline, Sub-headline, and Button text (if applicable)
- Additional related design examples for visual reference