Static Wake Screens
When a customer turns on their Fire device, they are presented with a full-screen, high-quality image with a call-to-action button. Tapping on the call-to-action button unlocks their device and opens an Amazon shopping page (products, movies, apps, etc.) or a full-screen interactive experience (Custom Landing Page, Click to full-screen video, or tablet-optimized external URL).
Static wake screens should be balanced, simple, respectful, and smart. Learn more about Fire tablet Creative Standards here.
Static wake screen executions require a background image and call-to-action button.
|Asset||Dimensions||Max. File Weight||Format||Min. Font Size (US/EU)||Min. Font Size (JP)|
|Backgrounds||1200x1920px (P) and 1920x1200px (L)||1200kb||JPG||32pt||28pt|
|Buttons||1200x1920px (P) and 1920x1200px (L)||350kb||PNG-24||32pt||28pt|
- Assets must be created for both landscape and portrait orientations.
- Button assets should be the size of the full screen (with a majority of the asset being transparent), not cropped to the dimensions of the visible button.
For additional requirements around wake screen and call-to-action assets, please refer to the Creative Standards page here.
- Campaign copy
- Click through URL (if applicable)
- Logo(s) in vector format (.EPS or .AI)
- Campaign fonts
- Brand guidelines
- High quality imagery
- Approved legal rights for tablet usage
- 1920x1200 and 1200x1920 minimum size
- Layered Photoshop file format (.PSD )
- Additional related design examples for visual reference