Amazon Attribution launches in the Amazon advertising console
October 11, 2021
Amazon Attribution (beta) has now launched within the advertising console, so you can access measurement for non-Amazon channels alongside other self-service advertising products, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display, and Stores. Amazon Attribution measurement is available to professional sellers enrolled in Amazon Brand Registry and vendors that sell products on Amazon in the US, UK, CA, FR, IT, ES, and DE.
Why is it important?
We’re continually introducing new features to enhance your experience using Amazon Attribution measurement. Launching Amazon Attribution within the advertising console will equip advertisers with the following benefits:
- Streamlined, familiar experience: Now, with the click of a button, you’ll be able to manage and view your Amazon Attribution reporting within the same, familiar experience that you’re using to execute your Amazon Ads campaigns across Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Sponsored Display, and Stores.
- In-console reporting dashboard: Advertisers will be able access and view visualized reporting within the console, allowing for quick performance reviews and easy trend identification. You’ll be able to customize your view based on the dimension (channel, publisher, ad group, or product level) or based on your business objectives to quickly absorb the information you need.
- Better measurement set up and implementation: You’ll have the option to download all your Amazon Attribution tags into one file, rather than working on a campaign-by-campaign basis, for a more efficient measurement set up experience.
Where is the feature available?
- North America: United States, Canada
- Europe: Germany, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom
Who can use it?
- Sellers enrolled in Amazon Brand Registry
- Agencies and tool providers managing advertising on behalf of their clients
Note: For advertisers accessing Amazon Attribution through Amazon Ad Server, your measurement experience is unchanged. To learn more about accessing Amazon Attribution measurement through Amazon Ad Server, contact your designated Amazon Ads account manager.
Or, to learn more about integrating with the Amazon Attribution API through the Amazon Ads API, view our Advanced Tools Center.
Where do I access it?
- Advertising console