Financial Services success from the Amazon DSP
- Client: Leading insurance provider.
- Client Objective: Increase automotive insurance quote requests.
- Success Metric: Lowest cost-per quote (CPQ)
Amazon media solution
- Amazon Advertising recommended the Amazon DSP on desktop to deliver relevant ads programmatically to customers on owned and operated sites and across the web.
- The campaign used Amazon audience segments across the Amazon DSP inventory - negotiated directly with premium publishers and available through leading ad exchanges.
- Automotive audiences segments used observed behaviors from Amazon offerings including Amazon Garage with vehicle information.
- Amazon Advertising was able to expand the advertiser’s audience reach to similar in-market insurance shoppers through its modeling capabilities.
1) End of Campaign Report, Amazon Internal Data, Q2-Q3 2015, US
2) Client reported benchmark
3) Auto insurance bought online or offline, Amazon retail sites, comScore Plan Metrics July 2015