January 13, 2023
Advertisers can already use ad signals of Sponsored Products, Sponsored Display, Amazon DSP, and Sizmek Ad Suite in AMC today to uncover a wide range of insights across their media investments anywhere customers spend their time.
With the addition of Sponsored Brands signals in AMC, advertisers can measure more holistic impact of their sponsored ads investments and overall media strategy, perform more comprehensive cross-media custom attribution, and obtain a more thorough understanding of customer journey over the course of up to 12.5 months. New analytic dimensions such as keywords, search terms, and ad placements are also made available though the launch, allowing advertisers to dive deeper into exploring tactics and patterns of sponsored ads campaigns.
Below are some examples of the analysis advertisers can perform using the newly added Sponsored Brands signals. Advertisers can utilize the companion instructional queries provided to jump start analysis related to Sponsored Brands.
- Audience reach analysis: Measure the total and the incremental reach of different media types in sponsored ads portfolio, including Sponsored Brands
- Ad-attributed conversions: Analyze the total brand purchases and sales made by audiences exposed to or engaged with Sponsored Brands ads
- Keyword analysis: Locate high-performing keywords across Sponsored Brands and Sponsored Products
- Path to conversion: Understand customer journey in terms of media exposure, and the role of Sponsored Brands in journeys.
Example use cases of Sponsored Brands signals in AMC
- Registered AMC advertisers who run Sponsored Brands campaigns
- These new signals can be accessed via AMC web UI or through the AMC API. Companion instructional queries can be accessed under the “Instructional queries” tab in AMC web UI