Stores allow you to showcase your brand and products in a multipage, immersive shopping experience. With Stores, you can help shoppers explore your full range of products and get to know your brand all within one location on Amazon. With the product collection tile, we want to give brands more flexibility in how you showcase your products and help shoppers browse and discover.
Product collection is a new tile found in Store Builder that allows brands to showcase curated, related groupings of products. Instead of listing ASINs in one product grid per page, a product collection allows brands to add up to five curated collections on the same page. Brands have the flexibility of grouping products by category, shopping interest, a new product line, or specific seasonal items that make sense for shoppers to find together. For each collection, brands can assign a unique lifestyle image and name to represent and visually engage shoppers as they browse.
Why is product collection important?
With the launch of product collection, brands have a way to organize multiple groups of products on the same page within Stores. Product collection offers you the same great functionality as a product grid—including add-to-cart, quick shop, and the option to automatically hide out-of-stock products—while providing the flexibility to add up to five unique collections on the same page. Each collection can contain up to 60 products. Each collection requires an image and collection name, and there’s the option to add additional asset tags and collection descriptions.
Example of a product collection on a Store's subpage
- In Store Builder, add a new section to the page.
- Select the product collection tile and place it.
- Select an image that’s mobile and desktop friendly, add a title, and complete any other optional settings.
- Add products by entering a list or manually selecting through search.
- Customize the Stores layout by clicking on ‘Show design options.’
- Review and submit for publishing.
Another way to add a product collection is by converting your existing product grids into collections with the built-in conversion tool. In Store Builder, select the product grid you want to convert, click “Change to product collection,” and follow the on-screen prompts. All that’s needed is an image and name to represent your collection.
Changing a product grid to a product collection
- Create collections for deals: Shoppers often explore Amazon for the latest deals. Whether key deals are seasonal or leading up to a major shopping event, putting them in a collection can be a great way to engage with shoppers. Manually add all products or a specific set of products with deals to a new collection, which can be featured on Stores or a dedicated deals page. However, make sure to review our ad policy, since the collection title and text cannot directly mention deals.
- Highlight your catalog’s diversity: If you have products that span different categories or styles, reduce shopper friction by creating collections that focus on specific product sets. This can help shoppers consider multiple products from your brand without having to scroll through content that may not be relevant to them.
- Group products by interest: Using dedicated collections to highlight complementary products based on shopping interest can inspire audiences and encourage more engagement with Stores. For each collection, you can also use a lifestyle image to showcase your products in action. Learn more about specific creative requirements in our ad policy guidelines.
- Feature new arrivals: Promote the newest products in your catalog to reengage returning audiences and educate first-time shoppers on what your brand has to offer. A collection of new arrivals lets shoppers know that your brand is growing and that Stores are the place to find the latest offers.
- Promote best sellers: Similar to featuring deals, featuring a collection of best-selling products on Stores can encourage visitors to use features like quick look and the add-to-cart button, which could help increase your sales and boost return visits.
- Use the image to summarize your collection: Your collection’s image should help shoppers understand what your collection includes. Avoid using images that may be difficult for shoppers to understand, and ensure each image will work well in on mobile. Utilizing fresh, high-quality images is a great way to earn shoppers’ trust and communicate more about your brand’s values.
- Write your text in sentence case: Make sure your collection title and description use sentence case, meaning only the first letter and proper nouns are capitalized. Avoid using title case, camel case, or all lowercase.
- Focus on a benefit: Highlight the benefits and features that make your brand unique and valuable. Avoid repeating product titles, and omit your brand name and words like “shop” or “collection.”
- Only use general promotional language: Claims such as “Best seller,” “Exclusives,” or “Top rated” in the product collection title are not permitted. Additionally, the product collection title must not include messaging about deals, discounts, or savings such as “today only,” “hurry,” “20% off,” or references related to “Amazon deals.”
Like all content on Stores, product collection must be moderated before they become live to shoppers. Unlike other widgets on Stores, product collection will be moderated to ensure the individual content meets policy standards and ensure all the elements in a collection are logically related. To learn more about moderation policies for product collection, review our content acceptance policy.