Q4 2022 Holiday Click Credit Promotion
Between September 26 and December 31, 2022, eligible advertisers launching a first-time campaign—that is active for over 30 days—using Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, or Sponsored Display will receive a $300 credit to be used towards their advertising budget ($400 in France, Italy or Spain marketplaces) or the equivalent in an international advertiser’s currency. This is not limited to one ad product, so a partner launching for the first time on two ad products will receive a credit for each used. Please read over Terms and Conditions as some locations have a larger click credit reward. Eligible advertisers will receive the $300 ($400 in France, Italy or Spain marketplaces) for each sponsored ads product, up to $900 ($1,200 if you are in France, Italy or Spain marketplaces) in total click credit per marketplace.
Advertisers who work with select Amazon Ads partners* and are active in any of the following regions: Australia, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, UAE, UK and US.
For any newly launched Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, or Sponsored Display campaign to be eligible for the promotional credit, it must be active for at least 30 days. Advertisers can launch until 12/31/22. The 30 days in which the promotion needs to stay active can happen after 12/31/22.
The promotional clicks will be awarded for any sponsored ads campaign that is launched for the first time from September 26, 2022 at 12:00 AM PST until December 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST. Unused promotional credit will expire after 30 days from the date the promotional credit is applied.
If a Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, or Sponsored Display campaign is launched for the first time between September 26, 2022 at 12:00 AM PST and December 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST and meet all other criteria in the terms and conditions, Amazon Ads will apply the promotional credit to the advertising account on the 1st Thursday of each month, starting on November 3, 2022. So advertisers launching between September 26 and October 31 with receive their credit on November 3.
The promotion is available to use in any of the following Amazon marketplaces where advertisers have products available and where Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, or Sponsored Display are available: Australia, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, UAE, UK and US.
Eligible Advertisers will have the option to launch a campaign and earn separate promotional clicks in any eligible marketplace in which you have products available.
Eligible Advertisers will not see the promotion in their advertising account until the promotional credit is applied. In the event that you do not see the promotional credit applied to your account after 30 days following the completion of the qualifying action, please contact your partner for help to resolve the situation with Amazon Ads.
* Partners must meet certain criteria to offer promotion to their advertisers.
Terms and Conditions
- For select Sellers eligible to advertise in sponsored ads, Amazon will apply multiple promotional clicks amounts of $300 to the Seller’s Amazon sponsored ads account, which can be redeemed for sponsored ads. Select Sellers that advertise with sponsored ads in France, Italy and Spain are eligible to receive promotional click amounts of $400.
- This promotion is available only to sellers individually invited by Amazon to participate and that launch campaigns for the first time in the following marketplaces: Australia, Canada, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, Spain, UAE, UK and US (‘Advertisers’).
- The Advertiser must create and launch their Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands and/or Sponsored Display campaign for the first time and keep the campaign active for at least 30 days (the ‘Qualifying Action’).
- Advertisers will be charged for any clicks received before the promotional clicks are applied and for all advertising that exceeds the promotional clicks amount. Advertisers can suspend or pause their ad(s) any time before the promotional clicks amount is exhausted if they do not wish to receive additional advertising charges. Advertisers are responsible for monitoring promotional clicks usage as Advertisers will not be notified once the promotional clicks amount is exhausted.
- This promotion will start on 09/26/2022 at 12:00 AM PST and will last until 12/31/2022 11:59 pm PST (the “Promotional Period”). Advertisers must complete the Qualifying Action during the Promotional Period.
- Advertisers can redeem this promotion once per product per marketplace during the Promotional Period (up to $900, $1,200 in France, Italy and Spain per advertiser account per marketplace.
- Amazon will apply the promotional clicks to Advertisers’ account on the 1st Thursday of the month starting on Nov. 3, 2022.
- Any unused promotional clicks will expire after 30 days from the date the promotional credit is applied.
- Advertisers must maintain an advertising account in good standing with Amazon, subject to the terms of the Amazon Advertising Agreement.
- This offer and the promotional clicks are non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law and in the event of fraud, mistake, or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
- Advertiser’s use of the promotional clicks constitutes Advertiser’s acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Advertisers must have a valid payment method for advertising fees on file to receive the promotional clicks.
- Amazon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
- If Advertiser’s advertising account is in a different currency than the one in which Advertiser’s promotional clicks have been awarded, the actual amount of the promotional clicks may be subject to foreign currency fluctuations.
- Advertiser is responsible for the payment of any taxes incurred.
- Advertisers are limited to one $300 promotional click credit per completion of a Qualifying Action per marketplace ($400 in France, Italy and Spain). Limit of up to $900 ($1,200 in France, Italy and Spain) promotional clicks per advertiser account per marketplace.
- Currency of the promotional clicks depends on the advertiser account.
- If the Advertiser’s advertising account is in a different currency to the one in which the Advertiser’s promotional clicks have been awarded, the actual amount of the promotional clicks may be subject to foreign currency fluctuations.