18 May 2023
- AMC foundations: This learning content provides an overview of ad tech industry trends, clean rooms, key capabilities of AMC, as well as examples of how AMC can be used to generate unique learnings and enable insight-driven marketing for your business. This content is relevant to anyone who would like to learn more about clean rooms in general and AMC specifically.
- AMC developer: This learning content introduces the AMC infrastructure, prerequisites for AMC API use and access, how to leverage APIs to perform different actions and where to locate additional developer resources. This content is most relevant to technical professionals who develop or plan to develop workflows, tools and integrations using AMC APIs.
- AMC account setup and management: This learning content introduces how to create AMC accounts, set up instances, manage UI and API access, and locate supporting additional resources regarding AMC administration. This content is most relevant to professionals who are, or plan to be, admins of an AMC environment.
In addition, an AMC certification designed to validate professionals’ proficiency in using AMC for analytics and insights will be launched in learning console soon. Courses in the Amazon Marketing Cloud Certification will cover topics including signal schemas, SQL functions, instructional queries and analytical use cases.
AMC is a secure, privacy-safe, and cloud-based clean room solution, in which advertisers can easily perform analytics across pseudonymised signals, including Amazon Ads events as well as their own inputs. The solution allows advertisers and their partners to obtain rich insights and derive insight-based actions. The newly launched learning content allows advertisers and partners to gain more holistic understanding about industry trends and acquire tangible learnings about how to use AMC to achieve business objectives.
Compared to previously published AMC learning content, the new set of resources:
- Provides a more comprehensive coverage of AMC functionalities, including newly-released features such as paid features (beta) and AMC Audiences (beta)
- Offers knowledge that is more tailored to the unique needs and functions of different learner personas
- Ties successful completion of training assessments to clean room service verification at the partner level (e.g. clean room analytics, clean room developer)
- Managed service