Brand Metrics (beta) now available across Amazon
Upper-funnel marketing via Amazon Ads can be effective in driving brand-building objectives, however, there was still opportunity to show brands more indicators for their campaigns in addition to general reach/frequency measures and 3P survey-based solutions.
Brand Metrics (beta) is a new measurement solution offering brands actionable upper and mid funnel measurement, built with predictive and causal links to purchase. Brand Metrics (beta) helps you:
- Understand your brand performance. Brand Metrics (beta) measures the number of actual on-Amazon shopper engagements.
- Measure the impact of your upper and mid funnel tactics and see how they contribute to shoppers moving through the purchase journey.
- Evaluate engagement metrics to understand the value of your branded intent, and how brand purchasers go on to generate additional sales in the 12 months following a purchase.
- Monitor your performance relative to your category and peers at each stage of the purchase journey and over time.
- Optimize your marketing and advertising efforts in Amazon's store to engage more shoppers and build your brand.
**Brand Metrics (beta) is available to eligible seller brand owners and vendors who have at least one month of sales and meet minimum orders per month requirements.
Watch the 4-minute demo on how to use Brand Metrics (beta) (available in English only).