Brand Metrics (beta) now available across Amazon
October 26, 2021
Brand Metrics (beta) provides a new measurement solution that quantifies opportunities for your brand at each stage of the customer journey in Amazon’s store, and helps brands understand the value of different shopping engagements that impact stages of that journey. You can now access awareness and consideration indices that compare your performance to peers using models predictive of consideration and sales.
Brand Metrics (beta) quantifies the number of customers in the awareness and consideration marketing funnel stages and is built at scale to measure all shopping engagements with your brand on Amazon, not just ad-attributed engagements. Additionally, Brand Metrics (beta) breaks out key shopping engagements at each stage of the shopping journey, along with the return on engagement, so you can measure the historical sales following a consideration event or purchase.
Why is it important?
Upper-funnel marketing via Amazon Ads can be effective in driving brand-building objectives, however, there was still opportunity to show brands more indicators for their campaigns in addition to general reach/frequency measures and 3P survey-based solutions.
Brand Metrics (beta) is a new measurement solution offering brands actionable upper and mid funnel measurement, built with predictive and causal links to purchase. Brand Metrics (beta) helps you:
- Understand your brand performance. Brand Metrics (beta) measures the number of actual on-Amazon shopper engagements.
- Measure the impact of your upper and mid funnel tactics and see how they contribute to shoppers moving through the purchase journey.
- Evaluate engagement metrics to understand the value of your branded intent, and how brand purchasers go on to generate additional sales in the 12 months following a purchase.
- Monitor your performance relative to your category and peers at each stage of the purchase journey and over time.
- Optimize your marketing and advertising efforts in Amazon's store to engage more shoppers and build your brand.
**Brand Metrics (beta) is available to eligible seller brand owners and vendors who have at least one month of sales and meet minimum orders per month requirements.
Watch the 4-minute demo on how to use Brand Metrics (beta) (available in English only).
Where is the feature available?
- North America: United States, Canada
- Europe: Germany, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific: Japan
Who can use it?
- Eligible vendors
- Eligible seller brand owners
Where do I access it?
- Advertising console