Amazon offers a range of options to achieve your advertising goals, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, Stores, display ads, videos ads, and ads run through the Amazon DSP.
Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands are self-serve, cost-per-click (CPC) solutions available to registered sellers, vendors, book vendors, Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) authors, app developers, and agencies. Visit the Register page and choose one of the options to enroll. To start creating campaigns after registering:
- Sellers should sign in Seller Central and select the Advertising tab
- Vendors, book vendors, and agencies representing vendors should sign in to the advertising console and select Create a campaign
- KDP authors should sign in to the KDP dashboard and select Promote and Advertise next to a KDP title
Stores let sellers, vendors, and agencies build a multi-page website on Amazon for their brand. To create a Store, you must be an Amazon seller with a brand registered in the Amazon Brand Registry, a vendor, or a vendor agent.
- If you’re an eligible seller, you should see Manage Stores under Storefronts in Seller Central.
- If you’re a vendor or vendor agent with an advertising console account (formerly Amazon Marketing Services), you should see Stores in the main navigation once you sign in.
Display ads, video ads, and ads run through the Amazon DSP are managed with an Amazon Advertising consultant. Complete this contact form to get started.