The Medium Rectangle ad unit keeps viewers engaged as they scroll and explore content.
This placement is not expandable and does not support video, however animated assets are supported.
|Max files size||50kB|
|File format||GIF, JPG, or PNG|
|Animation length||Max 15 seconds or 3 loops; whichever is shorter. All animations, including loops, must stop at 15 seconds.|
- Minimum font size: Copy 12pt Arial, Claims and disclaimers 9pt.
- Claims/disclaimer: No more than 20% of the total height of the ad.
- Borders: Optional, needed if the contrast between ad elements (background or elements at the edge) is below 3:1 when compared with white (#FFFFFF) and/or dark (#0E0E10).
Tags and trackers
3rd party tracking
- HTML5 Initial Load: 100KB
Supported 3rd party vendors
- Amazon Ad Server
Twitch does not allow the use of any unapproved 3rd party ad technologies. Twitch requires all ads and 3rd party vendors to be SSL-compliant. All components of video and display ads including creative and tracking must be provided as and able to serve via SSL (HTTPS).
Twitch Advertising standard lead times (SLAs) account for the number of business days it will take to launch a campaign and to provide screenshots. The below SLAs assume that the provided IO is fully signed, creatives are approved and ready to be implemented into our systems. See also Lead Times.
- Build out creative: 8 business days (includes 1 round of standard client review), 15 business days if animated (with 2 rounds of client review)
- Launch and set the campaign live: 3 business days
- Screenshots of live campaign: 3 business days