Teaser Premium Title Page
In the case that there are limited assets and/or rushed launch dates, IMDb can create a Teaser PTP (sometimes referred to as the “early out PTP“) to conquest the page as soon as possible (15 day SLA). The only required assets include key art, fonts, and videos.
Desktop Teaser PTP
The Desktop Teaser PTP features a muted intro video that resolves to a Hero state featuring a muted auto playing trailer up to 5 minutes and a full-bleed wrap. At any point, the User can click to replay the trailer with audio. The teaser PTP also features an area below the video where the advertiser can place their title treatment, click-through CTA and date messaging. All of which will be discussed in the kick off call with an IMDb UX designer.
Within the body of the IMDb content is a Double Rectangle unit that the Advertiser can use to feature different key art.
Lastly, the Teaser PTP also features a static custom IMDb logo. With the proper assets provided IMDb will design an IMDb logo for the top nav of the site that is styled around the advertiser’s brand.
Up to five unique dates messages can be accommodated within the Teaser PTP where each date message can swap out over a provided schedule. Advertisers are also given the option to update their PTP if their title enters a home entertainment marketing cycle. IMDb will update all video, date messaging, and CTA copy/clickthrough’s for up to three unique messages.
A Desktop Premium Title Page is comprised of:
- Custom size top video no larger than 1008x560
- 68x56px static IMDb logo
- 300x600px double rectangle
- Static 1920x1080px Wrap
- 1920x1000px muted intro video
- Optional countdown timer (under 99 days)
- Up to 5 date messages
- Up to 3 home entertainment date messages
1860x1000px muted intro video will play out on page load and resolve to the landing experience.
- Placement: Top of page
- Dimensions: 1860x1000px
- Length: Up to 8 seconds
- Frequency capped autoplay: None
Safe Zone (filled in red)
- Provide a video which is formatted to ensure all messaging, subtitles, logos, and text elements within the video do not get cropped. For intro videos it is ideal that there is no messaging in the video.
✘ Do not:
- Include sound or a video that requires sound to understand the context
- Include a ‘close’ button in the video
- Include any gore, overt violence, or overly sexual material