The Sponsored email banner is a 1200x250 ad product that lives within imdb.com emails that are sent out to subscribers. The email banner displays at the top of the email, and the bottom.
The sponsored email consists of a yellow 5 px border and 30% opaque IMDb logo in the bottom left. Sponsored email banners must retain the IMDb branding elements so that our users understand that the email originated from our trusted brand.
Safe Zone (highlighted in red)
The email banner can support a single clickthrough CTA. The CTA can be placed anywhere on the banner, but needs to be clearly legible and must guide the user to an appropriate destination.
- Placement: Displayed at the top of IMDb.com emails below the header, and at the bottom of the email
- Dimensions: 1200x250px
- Provide clear messaging and CTA
✘ Do not:
- Link to a destination that does not serve the CTA copy (ie. get tickets clicks through to a trailer page)
- Remove the IMDb branding from the banner
IMDb Ad Production Timelines account for the number of business days it will take to produce an ad unit. Ad Production Timelines include all typical phases of an ad lifecycle such as booking, design, trafficking and testing. Timelines vary depending on who is responsible for designing the ad unit.
* All timelines begin when design assets are received and approved by IMDb
* All timelines end when the ad unit is live on IMDb properties.
- Client Designed: 3 days
- IMDb Designed: 5 days
Each ad execution has unique requirements necessary to produce the individual unit. Failure to provide assets in compliance with the guidelines and technical specifications will impact launch dates.
- Client Designed
- JPG provided under 200kb
- Clickthrough link
- IMDb Designed
- High resolution layered key art PSDs
- Layered title treatment (with tagline and cast names if they are to be included in the design)
- Advertising copy, CTA copy, legal lines, logos, and rating bugs
- Fonts in .otf or .ttf format
- Brand guidelines
- Clickthrough link