What is a multi-title creative?
A creative’s logo lockup includes two or more content title names/logos, or its background image includes key arts from two or more content titles. A multi-title creative can include up to 3 content titles.
A Multi-title creative should promote:
- A streaming service or app that is available on Fire TV (e.g. Freetime Unlimited, Netflix, or Sling TV).
- Movie titles in series (e.g. Smurf and Smurf 2; Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Toy Story 3). Multiple seasons of a TV series will count as a single title following general creative guidelines.
- A collection of content titles (e.g. “Scary good movies”, “Holiday movies”, or “Family movie night”).
Multi-title creative background image
The background image of a multi-title creative should follow general guidelines except that multi-title creative allows content title logos/name copy to be in the background image. Visual treatment should follow the below requirements:
Combine multiple full-bleed key arts in one image.
Place characters from multiple content titles in one image.
✘ Do not:
Don’t place multiple box arts in
the same background image.
Multi-title creative content title logo
If the goal of a creative is to promote a streaming service/app, it is OK to omit the title names. If the goal is to promote the content titles, the title names must be visible on the creative.
Title names can be placed in the logo lockup if all titles are from the same series and the background image is showing common characters from these titles.
When titles are independent from each other, place the title names in the background image. Make sure each title name is close to the corresponding key arts.
Depending on visual treatment, title names can be in either text format or logo format. Title names must be:
- Legible (minimum font size: 24pt Arial regular or equivalent)
- Consistent in format within the same creative (all logos or all text)
- Inside the background image’s green safe zone
Multi-title creative content rating
If the creative is promoting content titles, show the rating of the content title that’s rated most restrictively. For example, a creative is featuring 2 titles, one is rated R and the other is rated PG-13, show the R label in the creative.