- Tool tip: If you have launched Sponsored Brands before creating your Store, you can use the “copy” function within your campaign manager in the advertising account to quickly re-create duplicates of these old campaigns to link them to your Store.
Consider sharing your Store’s unique URL on your social media, blog, or website.
- Tool tip: Create unique source tags (URLs). You can use source tags to understand traffic and sales generated from marketing activities off Amazon. There is no limit to how many tags you can create, and tags do not expire.
Your brand’s byline
Your byline appears on product detail pages near the title, often in blue text, and can connect traffic to your Store when customers click the link. If your Store is not linked, please contact either Vendor or Seller Central support and provide 1) Store link, 2) ASIN example(s), and 3) a brief explanation of the challenge at hand.
Stores are never finalized, and it’s important to keep your Store up to date for both new and returning customers. Shopping trends change, seasonality occurs, and new products launch. We’ve seen that on average, Stores updated within the past 90 days have 21% more repeat visitors and 35% higher attributed sales per visitor.2
- New releases: Your Store is a great space to add new ASINs routinely, especially on a page dedicated to new releases. Creating visibility for new products in the Store helps support product growth for these new releases.
- Seasonality: Seasons change, and so do the use cases for your products. If your brand sells products that are very seasonally driven (example: heaters and fans), consider updating your category page order, the order of home page tiles, and product offerings to better reflect the seasonal demand.
- Tent pole events: With Stores “Versioning & scheduling,” brands are able to create different versions of a Store today for unique holiday events in the future. Running deals during Prime Day? Have promotions set up around Black Friday/Cyber Monday? Want to promote a Christmas-themed Store? Don’t wait; create Store versions today.
- Content refresh: As you create new content or rebrand, ensure that you incorporate new content onto your Store.
– Ritu Java, Advertiser, PPC NinjaStores are a great way to showcase your products, and also to give buyers an opportunity to fall in love with your brand.
1Amazon internal data, US , August 2020
2Amazon internal data, WW, May 2020