Amazon DSP beats advertiser’s CPA goal by 59%
This regional cable TV and internet provider looked to its advertising agency to drive awareness, sign-ups and registrants. Using Amazon DSP, they beat client goals by 59%.
Client objective: Focusing on their residential service, the client’s goal was to drive consumer sign-ups for a service plan.
Success metric: Cost per action – evaluating action by site page (i.e., landing page, registration confirmation page, sign-up page, and thank you page).
Using Amazon DSP, the agency was able to:
- Implement remarketing pixels across the client’s websites
- Leverage Amazon’s geo targeting to reach audiences based on postal codes
- Create custom look-alike audience segments by placing a pixel on the advertiser’s order completion page, and then leveraging Amazon’s modeling capabilities to expand the client’s audience reach of similar customers
- Reach Amazon customers at scale on both desktop and mobile, accessing unique supply on Amazon owned-and-operated websites, and on third-party sites available through leading publishers and the largest exchanges
- Optimize targeting to drive campaign performance
Source: Third-party conversion data