Amazon DSP beats advertiser’s CPA goal by 59%
This regional cable TV and internet provider looked to its advertising agency to drive awareness, sign-ups and registrants. Using Amazon DSP, they beat client goals by 59%.
Client Objective: Focusing on their residential service, the client’s goal was to drive consumer sign-ups for a service plan.
Success Metric: Cost per action – evaluating action by site page (i.e., Landing Page, Registration Confirmation Page, Sign Up Page, and Thank You Page).
Using Amazon DSP, the agency was able to:
- Implement remarketing pixels across the client’s websites
- Leverage Amazon’s geo targeting to reach audiences based on postal codes
- Create custom look-alike audience segments by placing a pixel on the advertiser’s order completion page, and then leveraging Amazon’s modeling capabilities to expand the client’s audience reach of similar customers
- Reach Amazon customers at scale on both desktop and mobile, accessing unique supply on Amazon’s owned and operated websites, and on third party sites available through leading publishers and the largest exchanges
- Optimize targeting to drive campaign performance
Source: Third-party conversion data