August 22, 2022
Advertisers with Prime Video Channels or streaming TV apps in the Amazon Appstore can now measure how ads are driving conversions using newly added ad-attributed conversion signals in Amazon Marketing Cloud (AMC).
These ad-attributed conversion signals include:
- Trial sign-ups, subscriptions, and content purchases on advertisers Prime Video Channel
- Downloads of advertisers streaming TV app on Amazon Appstore as well as in-app trial sign-ups, subscriptions, and content purchases
Associated instructional queries are also published to provide query instructions and templates to help users begin related analysis.
Previously, advertisers with streaming services could only analyze ad-attributed downloads of their apps in the Amazon Appstore in AMC. This launch created signals on more types of conversion, including trial sign-ups, subscriptions, and content purchases available in AMC, empowering advertisers to perform more custom analyses, such as:
- Comparing performance of different campaigns in driving conversions
- Evaluating subscribers’ path to subscription across media and devices
- Assessing audience segments and attributes of paying subscribers
- Registered Amazon Marketing Cloud users with Prime Video Channels or Streaming TV apps on Amazon Appstore
- AMC UI
- AMC API