Amazon DSP Advanced Certification launches on the learning console
6 April 2022
What’s been launched?
The Amazon DSP Advanced Certification validates an individual’s ability to excel in Amazon Ads programmatic strategies, including Amazon DSP campaign setup, audiences offerings, reporting and attribution, campaign optimisation, bid strategies and pixels. The new certification, which is best suited for advertisers or agency professionals who use Amazon DSP, is comprised of seven optional e-learning courses.
Why is it important?
This launch is the first advanced-level certification from Amazon Ads and it serves as a companion to the existing Amazon DSP Certification. Upon completion of the Amazon DSP Advanced Certification Assessment, individuals will earn a digital badge. They’ll also be able to highlight their achievement with colleagues and clients by sharing their badge on social networks, like LinkedIn. Visit the learning console to learn more and get certified.
Where is the feature available?
- North America: United States, Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil
- Europe: Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Sweden, Turkey
- Middle East: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- Asia Pacific: Australia, India, Japan
Who can use it?
- This certification is available to all users who have a learning console account.
Where do I access it?
- Learning console