Financial services success from Amazon DSP
- Client: Leading insurance provider
- Client objective: Increase automotive insurance quote requests
- Success metric: Lowest cost per quote (CPQ)
Amazon media solution
- Amazon Ads recommended Amazon DSP on desktop to deliver relevant ads programmatically to customers on owned-and-operated sites and across the web.
- The campaign used Amazon audience segments across the Amazon DSP inventory – negotiated directly with premium publishers and available through leading ad exchanges.
- Automotive audiences segments used observed behaviours from Amazon offerings including Amazon Garage with vehicle information.
- Amazon Ads was able to expand the advertiser’s audience reach to similar in-market insurance shoppers through its modelling capabilities.
Learn more about financial services advertising.
1) End of Campaign Report, Amazon Internal Data, Q2–Q3 2015, US
2) Client-reported benchmark
3) Auto insurance bought online or offline, Amazon retail sites, comScore Plan Metrics, July 2015
- Amazon DSP outperformed client benchmarks by 3x with a $5.00 average cost per quote (CPQ)
- IMDb.com, an Amazon site, was highly efficient with a $3.08 CPQ