Promotional clicks terms and conditions
For select Sellers that are eligible to advertise for sponsored ads, who list their first buyable ASIN on or after 12/9/2022 and before 1/3/2023 and complete the Qualifying Action (defined below), Amazon Ads will apply a single promotional clicks credit in the total amount of USD $50 to Seller’s Amazon sponsored ads account (subject to the Terms and Conditions below), which can be redeemed for sponsored ads.
Any unused promotional clicks will expire within 30 days from the date the promotional clicks are applied.
- This promotion is available only to Sellers who list their first buyable ASIN on or after 12:00 a.m. PST on 12 September 2022 and before 11:59 p.m. PST on 1 March 2023 and are eligible to advertise for sponsored ads (each an “Advertiser”).
- This promotion is only valid for Advertisers in the following eligible marketplaces (based on the country of residence entered for your account): Japan, the United States, Germany and the United Kingdom. For purposes of clarity, and without limitation, Advertisers located in the following marketplaces (based on the country of residence entered for your account) are NOT eligible for this promotion: France, Italy, Spain and Turkey.
- Advertisers who list their first buyable ASIN on or after 12:00 a.m. PST on 12 September 2022 and before 11:59 p.m. PST on 1 March 2023 must (i) send their first FBA ASIN to a fulfilment centre within sixty (60) days of listing their first buyable offer and (ii) sign up for Sponsored Products with Amazon Ads and launch a campaign with no end date for an FBA ASIN within 30 days of sending their first FBA ASIN to a fulfilment centre ((i) and (ii) collectively, the “Qualifying Action”) to earn a single promotional clicks credit in the total amount of $50 USD. For clarity Advertisers must complete actions (i) and (ii) within the applicable aforementioned time periods to be eligible to receive the promotional clicks credit.
- The promotional credit available for the promotion is limited to a onetime click credit in the amount of $50 per Advertiser that completes the Qualifying Action in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (e.g. if the Advertiser is located or advertises in multiple marketplaces, they will receive a onetime $50 click credit which may be applied to the first marketplace the seller completes the Qualifying Action in.
- Advertisers will be charged for any clicks received before the promotional clicks are applied and for all advertising that exceeds the promotional clicks amount. Advertisers can suspend or pause their ad(s) any time before the promotional clicks amount is exhausted if they do not wish to receive additional advertising charges. Advertisers are responsible for monitoring promotional clicks usage, as Advertisers will not be notified once the promotional clicks amount has been exhausted.
- If the Advertiser is enrolling in Europe (defined as the United Kingdom and Germany), the Advertiser will get one set of click credits for the region. The click credits will be applied to the first market the seller completes the Qualifying Action in.
- Amazon will apply the earned promotional credits for the Qualifying Action to the Advertisers’ account within two weeks of completing the Qualifying Action.
- Advertisers can redeem this promotion once during the Promotional Period.
- Any unused promotional clicks will expire 30 days after they’ve been applied.
- Advertisers must maintain an advertising account in good standing with Amazon, subject to the terms of the Amazon Advertising Agreement.
- This offer and the promotional clicks are non-transferable, not for resale and not redeemable for cash.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law and in the event of fraud, mistake or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
- Advertiser’s use of the promotional clicks constitutes Advertiser’s acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Advertisers must have a valid payment method for advertising fees on file to receive the promotional clicks credit.
- Amazon reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer and/or this promotion at any time for any reason and Advertiser consents and agrees to any and all such changes.
- If Advertiser’s advertising account is in a different currency than the one in which Advertiser’s promotional clicks have been awarded, the actual amount of the promotional clicks may be subject to foreign currency fluctuations.
- Advertiser is responsible for the payment of any taxes incurred.
- Limit of one promotional click credit amount per advertiser account.
- Currency of the promotional clicks depends on the advertiser account.