Amazon Ads gives you an opportunity to earn promotional credits for managing campaigns through the Amazon Ads API by using partners tool that leverage the Amazon Ads API for campaign management. Below, you will find more details on this promotion along with terms and conditions and eligibility.
You will receive a $200 click credit for making campaign updates to your Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and/or Sponsored Display campaigns through the Amazon Ads API by using your partner’s tools during the Promotion Period of 22 August 2022 to 31 December 2022 (PST). Campaign updates must be made during the Promotional Period (at least one update every one week – four changes minimum) with the campaign active for 28 days or more. Campaign updates can include actions like creating a new campaign, updating a campaign and making bid adjustments. The campaign is subject to the terms and conditions below.
To receive this promotion, you must be an invited advertiser partnered with one of select partners for this promotion, who has not used an Amazon Ads API campaign management feature before, or who has not used an Amazon Ads API campaign management feature for at least three months prior to the promotion start date.
This promotion will run from August 22, 2022 until December 31, 2022. Earned click credits will be awarded monthly.
Yes. You can earn $200 click credits for each eligible ads product and eligible locale you manage campaigns in, up to $600 per country maximum. For example, if you launch a Sponsored Products campaign in France and meet the promotion criteria, you can earn a credit for that campaign in addition to one earned for a Sponsored Display campaign in France. You can earn each credit one time.
If you meet all the qualifying criteria (as outlined below) for the promotion, the click credit will be automatically applied to your advertising account within 30 days of completion of the applicable qualifying action, after the campaign has been active for 28 days. The click credit will be applied on the first Tuesday of each month, starting in October 2022.
Yes. Please see below for the full list of terms and conditions for this promotion.
Amazon Ads API click credit promotion terms and conditions
For select sellers eligible to advertise in sponsored ads, Amazon Ads will apply multiple click credits in the amount of $200 to the Seller’s Amazon Ads account, which can be redeemed for sponsored ads advertising credit.
- This promotion is available only to sellers individually invited by Amazon Ads, or its authorized designee(s), to participate who have not used the Amazon Ads API for campaign management, or have not used the Amazon Ads API for campaign management for at least three months prior to the Promotional Period (“Advertiser”).
- This promotion is only valid in the following eligible marketplaces: AE, AU, CA, DE, ES, FR, IT, JP, NL, PL, SG, TR, UK, US
- Advertiser shall receive $200 in promotional click credits for each of the below Qualifying Actions completed in each eligible marketplace (listed in #2 above) during the Promotional Period:
The Advertiser must make campaign changes to their Sponsored Products campaign using campaign management features on the Amazon Ads API during the Promotional Period (one change every one week – four changes minimum), and keep the campaign active for at least 28 days;
The Advertiser must make campaign changes to their Sponsored Brands campaign using campaign management features on the Amazon Ads API during the Promotional Period (one change every one week – four changes minimum), and keep the campaign active for at least 28 days; or
The Advertiser must make campaign changes to their Sponsored Display campaign using campaign management features on the Amazon Ads API during the Promotional Period (one change every one week – four changes minimum), and keep the campaign active for at least 28 days.
- Limit of one (1) $200 promotional clicks per Advertiser account per completion of each Qualifying Action in each eligible marketplace.
- Limit of up to $600 promotional clicks per advertiser account per eligible marketplace.
- Advertisers can redeem this promotion once per ad product per marketplace during the Promotional Period.
- Advertisers will be charged for any clicks received before the promotional clicks are applied and for all advertising that exceeds the promotional clicks amount. Advertisers can suspend or pause their ad(s) any time before the promotional clicks amount is exhausted if they do not wish to receive additional advertising charges. Advertisers are responsible for monitoring promotional clicks usage, as Advertisers will not be notified once the promotional clicks amount has been exhausted.
- This promotion will start on 22/8/2022 at 12:00 a.m. PST (22/8/2022 at 3:00 p.m. CST) and will last until 12/31/2022 at 11:59 p.m. PST (1/1/2023 at 2:00 p.m. CST) (the “Promotional Period”). Advertisers must complete the Qualifying Action during the Promotional Period.
- Amazon will apply the promotional clicks to the Advertiser’s account within approximately 14 days of completing the Qualifying Action (subject to change in Amazon’s discretion).
- Any unused promotional credit will expire after 30 days from the date the promotional credit is applied.
- Advertisers must maintain an advertising account in good standing with Amazon, subject to the terms of the Amazon Ads Agreement.
- This offer and the promotional clicks are non-transferable, not for resale and not redeemable for cash.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law and in the event of fraud, mistake or any failure to satisfy any terms of the offer.
- The Advertiser’s use of the promotional clicks constitutes the Advertiser’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Advertiser must have a valid payment method for advertising fees on file to receive the promotional clicks.
- Amazon reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate or modify this offer at any time.
- If the Advertiser’s advertising account is in a different currency to the one in which the Advertiser’s promotional clicks have been awarded, the actual amount of the promotional clicks may be subject to foreign currency fluctuations.
- The Advertiser is responsible for the payment of any taxes incurred.
- The currency of the promotional clicks depends on the advertiser account
- Qualifying Amazon Ads API calls include:
/v2/sp/campaigns, /v2/sp/adGroups, /v2/sp/targets, /v2/sp/negativeTargets, /v2/sp/productAds, /v2/sp/campaigns, /v2/sp/adGroups, /v2/sp/targets, /v2/sp/negativeTargets, /v2/sp/productAds
/sb/campaigns, /sb/adGroups, /sb/targets, /sb/negativeTargets, /sb/productAds, /sb/campaigns, /sb/adGroups,/sb/targets, /sb/negativeTargets, /sb/productAds
/sd/campaigns, /sd/adGroups, /sd/targets, /sd/negativeTargets, /sd/productAds, /sd/campaigns, /sd/adGroups, /sd/targets, /sd/negativeTargets, /sd/productAds, /sd/budgetRules