Stores deliver an elevated shopping experience on Amazon centered around your brand, products, and value proposition. Stores are free, self-service, multi-page websites that can include curated product selections, videos, and images.
A new easy-to-use widget in Store builder lets you showcase deal ASINs in any section of your Store, including on special deal pages.
A new product tile is also available, which allows Store owners to highlight specific ASINs. The product tile shows more of the product attributes that customers see on the product detail page, including:
- Image carousel featuring all product images
- Deal Badges
- Review stars and Prime badge
- Delivery information
- Fulfillment and merchant information (such as “ships from” and “sold by”)
- Add to cart
- Feature bullets (desktop only)
The highlighted ASIN can be dynamically showcased at the top of an existing Store.
Create a marketing strategy for your Store to drive brand awareness and engagement:
- Use Sponsored Brands (formerly Headline Search Ads)—prominent ad placement above relevant search results—to promote your Store to your customers
- Link to your Store in the brand byline of your product detail pages
- Include your unique Store URL in your marketing efforts outside of Amazon
- Share your Store on social media—built-in share buttons make it easy for customers to share as well
- Use the built-in reporting tools to measure and optimize your Store for total visitors or views
To start using these new features, sign in to your account and click Edit Store under the Stores tab. Click Add tile on the right column and then click Product or Featured deals under Choose tile type.
To start building your Store, sign in to the advertising console—formerly Amazon Marketing Services (for vendors) or Seller Central (for sellers).
To learn more about Stores, read our blog post “Use Stores to showcase your brand.”