According to Feedvisor, three-quarters of Amazon users will start their shopping journey with the Amazon search box1. Advertising with sponsored ads (formerly Amazon Marketing Services, or AMS) can help vendors capture this search traffic and position their products in prominent placements above and within search results.
To help review the day-to-day impact of your search ads and optimize your campaigns, we recently launched account-level, downloadable reports for Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands (formerly Headline Search Ads) campaigns.
Join us on Wednesday, March 21 at 11 AM PT / 2 PM ET for a 45-minute webinar on advanced strategies to help leverage these new reports.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Download new account-level reports for Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands from the Advertising Reports page within the advertising console (formerly AMS)
- Gather new insights related to search terms, keywords, and advertised products to better understand campaign performance
- Review the search terms shoppers are using to find your products, and which campaigns and keywords have the biggest impact on sales numbers
- Make informed optimizations quickly and easily to improve campaigns, stay competitive, and reach your business goals
- Take advantage of other reporting updates, including hourly data updates, custom date range reporting, and improved sales attribution
Watch the webinar recording here.
Join our weekly webinars to ask questions in a live Q&A session with sponsored ads specialists and learn about launching your first campaign, optimizing your current campaigns, and more.
1 Feedvisor, Getting to Know Your Amazon Customers, Amazon User Study, 2018