Introducing simplified registration for vendor advertising
DECEMBER 19, 2019
Sr. Product Manager
We're thrilled to announce that we've simplified sponsored ads registration for agencies and marketers who advertise on behalf of vendors. You can now quickly register new advertising accounts using only the approval of your authorized Vendor Central account holder.
With this launch, getting started with Amazon Advertising is easier than ever. You no longer need to submit vendor codes at the point of registration or receive final approval from Amazon, saving you time and work.
How to get started
Registering a new account takes five simple steps:
- Visit advertising.amazon.com and choose Register and then I represent a vendor. If you already have an advertising account, sign in and visit Manage accounts in the accounts drop-down menu and then select Register a new account.
- Fill in your account details and decide where you want to advertise. In North America you can include US, Canada, and Mexico. In the EU you can include UK, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy.
- Request approval from your vendor contact. Your vendor contact is the person who manages the vendor retail relationship with Amazon through the Vendor Central portal. Once you fill in your account details, we'll send you an email with approval instructions that you can send to your vendor contact. If you have your contact’s email address handy during registration, we'll send the instructions to them directly.
- Your vendor contact will sign in with their Vendor Central username to approve you.
- Once that is done, you’ll be notified of the approval, and then you'll be all set to advertise.
Reaching millions of shoppers around the world has never been easier. Get started with Amazon Advertising.