Bring the in-store experience online with a custom brand destination on Amazon.com
The in-store experience is key for brands to drive shopper loyalty and increase sales. Stores—a new DIY solution that allows vendors and sellers to create their own brand stores on Amazon.com-provides customers with an immersive virtual shopping experience.
It’s free, easy, and completely self-service for any Amazon vendor or seller who is also a brand owner.
Why create an Amazon Store?
Building a Store helps drive shopper engagement, with a curated destination for customers to not only shop your products but also learn more about your brand.
Key features include:
- Unique design: Choose from a selection of design templates with varying store layouts and customizable features to best showcase your brand.
- Custom curation: Feature a dynamic or handpicked assortment of products along with optional multimedia content to enhance the customer shopping experience.
- Integrated promotion: Use built-in social features like social sharing buttons, coupled with promotional extensions such as Sponsored Brands (formerly Headline Search Ads), to drive store awareness and traffic.
Get the most out of your Store
Customize your store space
No two stores are the same—design yours to fit your brand and share it with customers via a unique store URL (www.amazon.com/your brand).
The Store Builder tool empowers brand owners to create their own Stores in minutes and have them live within 72 hours. A simple, self-service interface means anyone can easily create a Store—no prior website experience required.
Use different design templates for individual product categories, sub-brands, or featured products like top sellers or new releases. Include multimedia content that helps bring your brand to life: use images to illustrate your brand story and/or videos to show your products in action.
Three preset templates provide variability and customization for brands:
- Product Grid: This template offers a simple way to display your product selection.
- Marquee: Include a curated product display with additional space for select imagery and copy such as product descriptions and customer quotes.
- Showcase: Ideal for brands that want the flexibility to create a more content-rich experience, this template allows brands to feature a broad selection of products and provides plenty of space for product information and visual content.
Curate the right shopping experience for customers
Brands have the option to handpick product listings or use dynamic widgets to auto-populate different product displays based on individual shopper insights such as keyword search, best-selling product, and/or recommendation history. These widgets automatically update your Store when you add new listings.
Promote your Store on and off Amazon
Create a marketing strategy for your Store to drive brand awareness and engagement at scale:
- Use Sponsored Brands (prominent ad placement above relevant search results) to market your Store to a qualified audience
- Link your Store in the brand byline on your product detail pages
- Include your Store’s unique URL on marketing activities off of Amazon.com
- Share your Store with your social media networks (built-in social features make it easy for shoppers to share with their social networks as well)
- Use the built-in reporting tools to measure and optimize your Store design towards total visitors or views