Showcase a video and conclude playback with actionable product information.
1. Text Block (optional)
- Several pre-defined styles of text may be stacked to build a text block.
- Alternatively, text may be embedded in the background image, but the resulting campaign must comply with the creative guidelines for landing pages on Fire TV.
2. Content Rating (optional)
- One of the following content ratings may be displayed on the page to classify the content:
G, PG, PG-13, R, NR / TV-G, TV-Y, TV-Y7, TV-Y14, TV-PG, TV-MA / 0, 6, 12, 16, 18
- One or two buttons may be included.
4. Exit hint
- To ensure the route to exit an ad is clear, an exit hint must be included in the bottom right corner of the page.
- An image is shown behind all other content.
- By default, an optional translucent gradient shades the image, so that overlaid text will remain legible.
Interstitial video (optional)
- By default, a video will be shown before the page appears.
Interactive video overlay (optional)
- For each video launched from a button, an overlay may be added that will appear 5 seconds after the start of content playback.