Use a scrolling carousel of tiles to introduce multiple features or products.
Carousel landing pages are constructed of standard Fire TV Landing Page components.
Layouts (view more)
- Carousels may contain between 2 and 10 tiles. When the customer scrolls right, the selected tile aligns to the left, allowing the customer to see additional content that may have previously been offscreen.
- The header image animates upward and fades into place upon initial load of the landing page.
3. Tile accessory text (optional)
- Limited text content may be shown below each tile, when selected.
- An image is shown behind all other content.
5. Exit hint
- To ensure the route to exit an ad is clear, an exit hint must be included in the bottom right corner of the page.
Interstitial video (optional)
- A video may be shown before the page appears.
Interactive video overlay (optional)
- For each video launched from a button or tile, an overlay may be added that will appear 5 seconds after the start of content playback.